!warning! Dreambox Clone Users!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !warning! Dreambox Clone Users!!

!WARNING! DREAMBOX CLONE USERS

All rdi users this is special info to all Dreambox users that use a clone and Image Gemini 4.30 and 4.31
    Please be carefull tonight I had a bad experience with my friend stb dm500-s CLONE,I was watching TV with them when this message appeared on my friend TV screen and blinking in alot of different colours:

"YOUR DREAMBOX IS A CLONE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PROVIDER FOR REPAIR. ADIOS AMIGOS."
    It became impossible to load aother image to my friend dreambox. It impossible to FTP or to connect in any other way to the dreambox
    GEO SHAAN SE

i read on another forum that there is a timebomb written into the 4.30 and later gemini images that totaly stops the clone boxes.aparently the only solution is to jtag the box.
    if any members have this software without the fix and their box is working,,,dump the image while u can.

many boxes are dying today,,so do it as soon as u can!
    cheers,,,dave

Comment

Originally posted by davidss1 View Post
      i read on another forum that there is a timebomb written into the 4.30 and later gemini images that totaly stops the clone boxes.aparently the only solution is to jtag the box.
      if any members have this software without the fix and their box is working,,,dump the image while u can.

many boxes are dying today,,so do it as soon as u can!
      Yes i read it from the German Board its 100% Time Bomb its will deaktivate Treiber from DB
      but Hardware its ok
      People have dead Box musst wait for any Repair Patch
      Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Comment

i too have this news. my friend, who is a seller here, told me to immidiately remove gemini 4.3.1 to 4.2 or any other image. he has received many dead DM.
        Dreambox Dm 500
        Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

Comment

Really bad on the part of Gemini. If they don't like clones then it should refuse to install in the first place. They don't have right to spoil others stbs for their stupid principles.
          http://lnb15k.blogspot.in/

Comment

Originally posted by Daeng View Post
            Yes i read it from the German Board its 100% Time Bomb its will deaktivate Treiber from DB
            but Hardware its ok
            People have dead Box musst wait for any Repair Patch
            any news on how long it takes for the time bomb to go off?
            people who just flashed their boxes shud be still ok for a few days but must surely reflash

Comment

Originally posted by wombat View Post
              any news on how long it takes for the time bomb to go off?
              people who just flashed their boxes shud be still ok for a few days but must surely reflash

i dont think people should risk it for a few more days if they still have a chance to remove the image.
              many many reports of db dying today!
              cheers,,,dave

Comment

ok my Dreamboxes works fine
                but i think now iam Boykott the Gemini
                here the manual from Gemini 4.30 without any Warnings for Clone Boxes !
                Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Comment

Warning!

Do not use Gemini Image
                  Day by day - opiniile mele
                  "Never argue with idiots. People can confuse you with them."
                  ---------------------------------------------------------
                  DM 7020S; HSS-1160NA; Offset 1,2 Al +
                  Moteck DigiPower SG-2100
                  (53°E - -30°W) + Hama Lypsi HQ Universal Single LNBF

Comment

Originally posted by dvbkey
                    and all the clone boxes fall in a row 1,2,3 - get your dealers to work it out for you as they sold you the clone box with this image to start with and they owe you this at least!

Dang post the other stuff from there about why this happened and so on.

Now as a developer as he says he is in his signature why did someone on here not warn all of you or was Allen to weak to tell you?

Comment

better we should use only the 4.10 version..its more stable than latest versions..i thinkx!

Comment

Originally posted by georgekamal View Post
                        better we should use only the 4.10 version..its more stable than latest versions..i thinkx!
                        Why? The King has a very anti-clone stance on RDI and even put it on the Gemini web site (did he not - for all to see) Deang back me up on this please.

Now the clone users are being shown. King what are you going to do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by kuband View Post
                          Why? The King has a very anti-clone stance on RDI and even put it on the Gemini web site (did he not - for all to see) Deang back me up on this please.

Now the clone users are being shown. King what are you going to do about it?
                          Not sell clones maybe? I am glad I never bought any clones
                          If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by dvbkey
                            don't use CCcam 2.0.8,it's have big bug

Whats ths BUG in CCCAM 2.0.8 please let us know ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bangalore View Post
                              Whats ths BUG in CCCAM 2.0.8 please let us know ?
                              Yes, would also like to know mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X

AdBlock Detected

Please Disable Adblock

Please consider supporting us by disabling the ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock