waqarrr
16th May 2005, 14:34
what is biss key and how i enter in supermax 6000ciplus

Respectfully,
Waqas Ali

waqarhussain22
17th May 2005, 10:57
Hi There..

Well BISS (Basic Interoperable Scrambling System)
is a Very Secure Digital Satellite Encryption Technology.. Using 168 bit Key for their Encryption...

And as far as your Receiver is Concern... No you canít Decrypt ESPN with your Current Hardware.... Not Hacked Publicly...

Regard

Waqar Hussain

asifde
17th May 2005, 13:42
Hi There..

And as far as your Receiver is Concern... No you can’t Decrypt ESPN with your Current Hardware.... Not Hacked Publicly...

Regard

Waqar Hussain
He is not asking about ESPN he is just asking that how can he enter Biss key in Supermax 6000 ci plus. and the anser is here,
dear waqarrr first you go to that channel which is encrypted in Biss then press yello button on your remote now you will see adit Biss key option on your screen. Now you can put the keys if you have. Then press ok to save.
You can watch NBA channel by using these Biss keys,
18 AA 00 00 C2 D3 28 BD
on Eurasiasat at 42E on frequency 11892 Hor 12800.
I know about this channel working with Biss keys if you or any body know about any other chennael working with Biss keys Please tell me.

Siyal
17th May 2005, 14:54
IS THERE ANY CHANNEL USING BISS KEY ON HOTBIRD ?

PLZ WRITE HERE CHANNEL NAMES & BISS KEYS FOR SUPERMAX 6000CI

CONFIRM FIRST THAT CHANNEL IS RUNNING WITH KEY OR NOT. THANX

iqbalbhawana
18th May 2005, 08:05
Asslam'o Alaikum:

How we can enter Biss Keys in Supermax 6000. The green button on the remote by which we edit the hex keys a, b, c , d, e, f is not active at least not in 618 a software version. I shall be grateful if any one can tell me how to input these values.

Iqbal Bhawana

asifde
19th May 2005, 05:05
Asslam'o Alaikum:

How we can enter Biss Keys in Supermax 6000. The green button on the remote by which we edit the hex keys a, b, c , d, e, f is not active at least not in 618 a software version. I shall be grateful if any one can tell me how to input these values.

Iqbal Bhawana
Iqbalbhawana sahib the green button is use for auto updating of Polsat.
Its the yellow button on your remote which is use for enter Biss keys.
as i have told above that first go to a chennal which is encrypted in Biss and give it some time for read then press yellow buttion now you will get the option in which you can enter the Biss key.

iqbalbhawana
19th May 2005, 07:52
Sorry I meant yellow button. But when I am on the channel e.g NBA Tv on Eusrasiasat which is encrypted in Biss and I push yellow button I can edit it by inserting the digits 0,1,2,3 etc, but cannot insert the other hex characters like a, b, c, d,e, f as the hex button that is green button cannot insert these characters in Biss key. The question is how I can overcome this. The version I am using is 618 a. I hope you understand this.

Thanks for responding.

Iqbal Bhawana

asifde
19th May 2005, 15:10
Sorry I meant yellow button. But when I am on the channel e.g NBA Tv on Eusrasiasat which is encrypted in Biss and I push yellow button I can edit it by inserting the digits 0,1,2,3 etc, but cannot insert the other hex characters like a, b, c, d,e, f as the hex button that is green button cannot insert these characters in Biss key. The question is how I can overcome this. The version I am using is 618 a. I hope you understand this.

Thanks for responding.

Iqbal Bhawana
I have not checked it now with 618a because i have download old software 616d in my supermax because its batter then 618a. In this version Cyfra+ Cartoon network in english is also working with all other channels which are working with 618a. Why dont you download this software and watch all channels including NBA.

iqbalbhawana
19th May 2005, 15:28
Thanks a lot for your answer. Where I can get 616d version from and besides there was an earlier version which did not support sub-titling. Does the aforesaid version which you have recommeded support for sub-titling function as I find this funtion very useful.

Iqbal Bhawana

asifde
19th May 2005, 15:57
Thanks a lot for your answer. Where I can get 616d version from and besides there was an earlier version which did not support sub-titling. Does the aforesaid version which you have recommeded support for sub-titling function as I find this funtion very useful.

Iqbal Bhawana
No tetext and sub-titling is available with 616d but all channels are avaiable. and i think taht there is no channel except multivision is available with sub-titling and its also not in english. No english sub-titling is available with any channel. Can you tell me if there is available english subtitling with a channel.
And we are using this old software til the Polsat not change its system again. when Polsat will come with new software then we have to download the new software. till then we can enjoy with all avaiable channels.
And i dont know that this old software is avaiable or not in any website. I have it since it was released. If you required give me your email address i will send it to you.

iqbalbhawana
19th May 2005, 17:14
Thanks for such prompt response. Actually I am interested in sub-titling as I was taking french lanuage lessons some time back. Multivision has the facility of french sub-titles. As to your query I cannot remember any channel offering sub-titling in English. Please do send me software version 616d. Is this software upgrade compatible with nextplus series of softwares. Actually I want to retain my channel data as I have input some feed frequencies. My email address is: [email protected]

Iqbal Bhawana

asifde
20th May 2005, 05:21
Thanks for such prompt response. Actually I am interested in sub-titling as I was taking french lanuage lessons some time back. Multivision has the facility of french sub-titles. As to your query I cannot remember any channel offering sub-titling in English. Please do send me software version 616d. Is this software upgrade compatible with nextplus series of softwares. Actually I want to retain my channel data as I have input some feed frequencies. My email address is: [email protected]

Iqbal Bhawana
Yes this software upgrade compatible with nextplus series of softwares but after downloading the software you will lose your all channel data and frequencies which you have stored. So first upload your channel data then download the software and after downloading the software download channel data again in to your receiver. And its more batter if you save channel data file in your PC after uploading. It will help you in future in case of default your receiver by any reason. You can download your channel data from your PC after default of your receiver.

Check your mail box i have send it to you.

Gazduire Web si Inregistrare Domenii